[multiple-modem] Identical detect-strings, how to distinguish them ?

[multiple-modem] Identical detect-strings, how to distinguish them ?

Hakim Bimazgane
Hi,

I got 2 identical modems (MultiTech MultiConnect Cell 100) and they have the exact same detect-string, so Kannel use the same "modem driver" from the kannel.conf, even if I wrote 2 different one.

The problem is when I use different network carriers, I need to use a different init-string, but with my current conf, it use the same one...

Is there anyway to distinguish my modems ? Why not be able to define the TTY of the modem directly in this "modem driver" section ?

Thanks,

Hakim BIMAZGANE
Lead Developer

Vitalliance