'@' missing in MO message.

manas mohanty-2
We kannel is replacing '@' with empty in MO message.
In kannel bearerbox log delivery_sm data_coding is set to 1.
How to configure kannel to get '@' correctly in application end.

Regards,
Manas

Re: '@' missing in MO message.

Web Services
Hi,

use url decode value (ie for @ is %40)

thnx

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Manas Mohanty <[hidden email]> wrote:
We kannel is replacing '@' with empty in MO message.
In kannel bearerbox log delivery_sm data_coding is set to 1.
How to configure kannel to get '@' correctly in application end.

Regards,
Manas

Re: '@' missing in MO message.

manas mohanty-2
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.
How to use your suggestions. Is there any configuration parameter to set that in kannel.
I am bit confuse as the issue comes for only incoming (MO) message. That to for the SMSC which is sending delivery_sm with data_code = 1 i,e ASCII.
I can not set alt-charset =ASCII for this SMSC because MT (outgoing) message will be encoded to ASCII where as we want to use GSM 3.38 (default) charset for MT messages.

Thanks,
Manas.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Web Services <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

use url decode value (ie for @ is %40)

thnx

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Manas Mohanty <[hidden email]> wrote:
We kannel is replacing '@' with empty in MO message.
In kannel bearerbox log delivery_sm data_coding is set to 1.
How to configure kannel to get '@' correctly in application end.

Regards,
Manas

Re: '@' missing in MO message.

Web Services
Hi,

you need to set coding=2 and charset=utf-8 in sending parameterĀ

thanksĀ