kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable
I have configured the kannel with sqlbox. I can send sms successfully by inserting query in send_sm table like
INSERT INTO send_sms (  momt, sender, receiver, msgdata, sms_type, smsc_id, dlr_mask) VALUES ('MT', '03333021909', '03333021909', 'my test msg', '2', 'zaibgsmid', '3');

its DLR also comes inserts fine with SUCCESS message. as showed below ..

mysql> select * from sent_sms;
+------+---------+---------+-------+--------+------------+
| sql_id | datetime            | momt | sender        | receiver    | udhdata | msgdata     | smsc_id   | service | account | id   | sms_type | mclass | mwi  | coding | compress | validity | deferred | dlr_mask | dlr_url | pid  | alt_dcs | rpi  | charset | boxc_id | binfo | status | time       |
+--------+---------------------+------+---------------+-------------+---------+-------------+-----------+---------+---------+------+----------+--------+------+--------+----------+----------+----------+----------+---------+------+---------+------+---------+---------+-------+--------+------------+
|     80 | 2016-09-01 09:27:07 | MT   | 03333021909   | 03333021909 | NULL    | my test msg | zaibgsmid | NULL    | NULL    | NULL |        2 |   NULL | NULL |   NULL |     NULL |     NULL |     NULL |       19 | NULL    | NULL |    NULL | NULL | NULL    | sqlbox  | NULL  | NULL   |       NULL |
|     81 | 2016-09-01 09:27:16 | DLR  | 0333302100000 | 03333021909 | NULL    | Success     | zaibgsmid | NULL    | NULL    | NULL |        3 |   NULL | NULL |   NULL |     NULL |     NULL |     NULL |        1 | NULL    | NULL |    NULL | NULL | NULL    | sqlbox  | NULL  | NULL   | 1472704036 |
+------+---------+---------+-------+--------+------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

But when I try to add UNIQUE ID in dlr_url , (to track a particular sent message status) then no DLR (success/failed) status update in the sent_sms table. only the sent sms entry appears.
as showed

 INSERT INTO send_sms (  momt, sender, receiver, msgdata, sms_type, smsc_id, dlr_mask, dlr_url) VALUES ('MT', '03333021909', '03333021909', 'msg for tracking', '2', 'zaibgsmid', '19', 'AAABBBCCCDDEEedd3dd');

SENT_SMS Table Entry:

|     82 | 2016-09-01 09:31:39 | MT   | 03333021909   | 03333021909 | NULL    | msg for tracking | zaibgsmid | NULL    | NULL    | NULL |        2 |   NULL | NULL |   NULL |     NULL |     NULL |     NULL |       19 | AAABBBCCCDDEEedd3dd | NULL |    NULL | NULL | NULL    | sqlbox  | NULL  | NULL   |       NULL |

no second entry is updated with success or failure msg.
Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

what DLR mask you using during send ?

Thanks

Deepak

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 8:53 AM, aacable <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have configured the kannel with sqlbox. I can send sms successfully by
inserting query in send_sm table like

its DLR also comes inserts fine with *SUCCESS *message. as showed below ..

But when I try to add UNIQUE ID in dlr_url , (to track a particular sent
message status) then no DLR (success/failed) status update in the sent_sms
table. only the sent sms entry appears.
as showed

SENT_SMS Table Entry:

no second entry is updated with success or failure msg.
Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable

i have tried 19 and 31 both

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

do you receive an entry in SENT_SMS table ?

Thanks

Deepak

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:19 PM, JAHANZAIB SYED <[hidden email]> wrote:

i have tried 19 and 31 both

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable

if I donot include the dlr_url , then i receive the second entry of success.

but if i add the dlr_url and add unique id like ABCD123 , then only one entry updated and SUCCESS/FAILED entry does not come.

so the problem comes when i add dlr_url , i am adding this to uniquely identify each message and there status

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

what DLR url you use during sending i mean you use with any script path or just unique sms id ?

Thanks

Deepak

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable

i have no experience with php base url. so i am trying to use UNIQUE SMS ID here for test purposes. for unique id  i am using unique text like "ABCDE123" etc.

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

DLR URL don't impact sending or reporting system their is some issue with your application or configuration and also please make sure you bind SMSC with transceiver mode.

thanks

Deepak

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:44 PM, JAHANZAIB SYED <[hidden email]> wrote:

i have no experience with php base url. so i am trying to use UNIQUE SMS ID here for test purposes. for unique id  i am using unique text like "ABCDE123" etc.

what DLR url you use during sending i mean you use with any script path or just unique sms id ?

Thanks

Deepak

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable

binding smsc will solve this issue? can you please guide me how can i bind smsc with transceiver mode? eany example for it ?

what DLR url you use during sending i mean you use with any script path or just unique sms id ?

Thanks

Deepak

http://kannel.6189.n7.nabble.com/kannel-sqlbox-with-dl-url-tp32388p32395.html
To unsubscribe from kannel sqlbox with dl_url, click here.
NAML

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

Which SMSC type you use

SMPP or anything else ?

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM, aacable <[hidden email]> wrote:

binding smsc will solve this issue? can you please guide me how can i bind smsc with transceiver mode? eany example for it ?

Sent from the Kannel - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

aacable

at,

i am using local mobile operator sim with teltonika gsm serial modem attached with ubuntu box to send sms.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM, aacable <[hidden email]> wrote:

binding smsc will solve this issue? can you please guide me how can i bind smsc with transceiver mode? eany example for it ?

Sent from the Kannel - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Web Services
Hello,

sorry dear i work on smpp incase of gsm moden i can't help much more i suggest you to find help from user guide or use any alternate software for sending sms via gsm modem

thanks

Deepak

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:55 PM, JAHANZAIB SYED <[hidden email]> wrote:

at,

i am using local mobile operator sim with teltonika gsm serial modem attached with ubuntu box to send sms.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM, aacable <[hidden email]> wrote:

binding smsc will solve this issue? can you please guide me how can i bind smsc with transceiver mode? eany example for it ?

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

Amritesh-2
Hi Jahanzaib,

I have gone through ur portal for DLR thing with sqlbox.
That was very helpful, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge with us.

I read somewhere that dlr-url and sqlbox both will not work either one of them only works.
I am not sure about this.

And yes for that modem thing I know you can't bind with TX or TRX mode, its acting just as a mobile thing.
So most of the time using modem there is issue with DLRs, as few operators don't send DLR to mobile/modems.

The solution is if DLR is very important then go with GOIP it will allow you to use that SIM and will enable you to establish TX/TRX/RX session with SMSC.
As for DLR you need the TRX mode SMPP session with SMSC.

Amritesh

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:55 PM, JAHANZAIB SYED <[hidden email]> wrote:

at,

i am using local mobile operator sim with teltonika gsm serial modem attached with ubuntu box to send sms.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM, aacable <[hidden email]> wrote:

binding smsc will solve this issue? can you please guide me how can i bind smsc with transceiver mode? eany example for it ?

Re: kannel sqlbox with dl_url

trpthprvn

Hi Amritesh,

Dlr_url and sqlbox both can work together.but it is suggested to DLR tracking via DLR URL.

Regards
Prabin Tripathi

On Nov 30, 2016 12:30, "Amritesh Rachelwar" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hello Prabin,

I did DLR thing with sqlbox.

Now this time trying to do with dlr-url. My doubt is still i need to tell kannel for dlr-storage = mysql/internal . If yes what I have to put dlr-storage = mysql or internal.

Amritesh