Weighted round-robin SMS load balancer

José Héctor Galimberti
Anyone have a clue on what happen with this subject?

https://redmine.kannel.org/issues/47

I see that the actual behavior its:     (Quoted from:
http://www.kannel.org/pipermail/users/2012-April/017647.html)

"I believe the "load balance" happens only in the sence that if one bind is
 busy sending an SMS and a new request comes, instead of queuing it, it goes
 to the second bind of the same name, rather than doing "round-robin" load
 balancing which seems to be what most people expect/assume. If your send
 rate is fairly low, then most messages will leave via the 1st bind."

It would be nice to have a real load balancing between smsc's

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de datos
de firmas de virus 15057 (20170308) __________

El mensaje fue verificado por ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset-la.com

Re: Weighted round-robin SMS load balancer

Rene Kluwen
There's a commercial product "Routingbox" available that does just that.
Enquiries via me.

== Rene