Sending TLV Parameters

AhmedNegm
This post was updated on .
I have been requested from my SP to send TLV parameters while sending SMS, so, I have configured Kannel.conf to have:

group = smpp-tlv
name = PRICEPOINT
tag = 0x1400
type = integer
length = 4
smsc-id = Ooredoo

group = smpp-tlv
name = PRODUCT
tag = 0x1401
type = integer
length = 4
smsc-id = Ooredoo

group = smpp-tlv
name = PARTNER_ROLE_ID
tag = 0x1402
type = integer
length = 4
smsc-id = Ooredoo

But also, I was not able to send the message as the SP got an exception on SMSC which is related to PRICEPOINT, so, should I add something to this callback??

http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=xxxx&password=xxxxx&to=xxxxxxxxxxxx&text=Test%20from%20Negm%20by%20Kannel&from=91823&smsc=Ooredoo

Kannel.conf
smsc.conf
y2d_kennal_posting2.pcapng

RE: Sending TLV Parameters

amalysh
Hi,

you have to add metadata. Please check userguide, how to add it.

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh