Sender Prefix in SMPP

vinayak mv
Hi,

is there any option to set sender prefix and default sender in group smsc and smsc=smpp

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

Confucius once said,
    "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Leonardo da Vinci once said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Albert Einstein once said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Re: Sender Prefix in SMPP

Stipe Tolj-2
Am 21.10.2016 19:16, schrieb vinayak mv:
> Hi,
>
> is there any option to set sender prefix and default sender in group
> smsc and smsc=smpp

please make some examples of what you want to do, so we get a better
understanding of the requirement here.

Stipe

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org

Re: Sender Prefix in SMPP

vinayak mv
In india we need to set a default sender id and prefix for promotional route so sender address is like MT-109887

Am 11.11.2016 14:49, schrieb vinayak mv:
> In india we need to set a default sender id and prefix for promotional
> route so sender address is like MT-109887

we have a patchset available for this TRAI requirement case.

I will email you in private with details.

Stipe

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org