SMS via Opensmppbox to connected client

Amritesh-2
Hi

Is it possible to send SMS via OpenSMPPbox to Connected SMPP client

Like

Bearerbox->SMSbox->OpenSMPPbox-> SMPP Client

Or by using any other combination.

Please help.

Amritesh

Amritesh

SMS route based on content

info.ubichip

Hello,

Do you know if there is anyway to route SMS to smsc_id based on its content.

For example, I would like to send 'hello, my name is kannel' to smsc A if the content have the word 'name' inside.

Can we do so with opensmpp ?

any help will be appreciate,

thanks in advance

Re: SMS route based on content

Alvaro Cornejo
Hi

As far as I know, it is no possible with kannel/smppbox. You should handle that at your application level or modify kannel/smppbox according to your needs.

Regards,

Alvaro

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com

Hello,

Do you know if there is anyway to route SMS to smsc_id based on its content.

For example, I would like to send 'hello, my name is kannel' to smsc A if the content have the word 'name' inside.

Can we do so with opensmpp ?

any help will be appreciate,

thanks in advance

RE: SMS route based on content

info.ubichip

Thanks, I didn't yet have access to smppbox, only opensmppbox, do you have any example of configuration ?

Regards

RE: SMS route based on content

info.ubichip

oh sorry, I didn't get the 'it is not possible' ;-)

I was thinking to do so on application level, but the trick is then to be able to reconciliate back the DLR and any MO that could arrive after sending the sms

Re: SMS route based on content

Stipe Tolj-2
Am 06.12.2016 18:32, schrieb Alvaro Cornejo:
> Hi
>
> As far as I know, it is no possible with kannel/smppbox. You should
> handle that at your application level or modify kannel/smppbox according
> to your needs.

it is possible with the commercial Kannel SMPP v5.0 server (smppbox) via
it's global routing layer.

Please let me know if you need more information here.

Stipe

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org