Please fix kannel

Bulat
Hi all. I write to You from Russia, so sorry for the bad translation.
I am using kannel with a gsm modem 64 SIM cards. This model http://www.chinaskyline.net/gsm-modem/201308/64portgsmmodem31102302/
Configured the delivery status DLR, but this situation occurs:

I for example sent 20 000 SMS. After that I gradually start to get the delivery status. After some time, the delivery status stop coming (after about 15,000 statuses). Then I pull out SIM card, put it into the phone, and the phone starts to inform me about the status that a particular room has received or not received SMS. Why kannel suspends receiving the status when I use gsm modem?

Thank you very much for your answers.
If anything, my Skype Nostraid