Please accept my invitation to join GDG Bingham University

Please accept my invitation to join GDG Bingham University

Mfawa Alfred Onen-2
Meetup
Meetup

GDG Bingham University

Join Mfawa Alfred Onen in Nassarawa. Be the first to hear about upcoming Meetups.
Google Developer Group (GDG) Bingham University is a group of like minded developers using Google's products to solve problems in their communities and help create an outreach platform for other devel... (learn more)

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Mfawa Alfred Onen from GDG Bingham University.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: [hidden email]

Unsubscribe from this type of email.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163