Parsing error, unable to read message - CP Message, Samsung

Parsing error, unable to read message - CP Message, Samsung

giomeci
Hi all,

I don't know if it's a kannel bug or is some error in my configuration... Basically i've configured kannel in a debian-based system, installing it with apt, so my version is 1.4.3.

My intention is to send oma cp message with internet configuration, and after few times i succeed!!
My issue now is that i tried my ota messages in lots of smartphone and everithing is gone well but, only with samsung devices i cannot read cp message.

The particular error is: "Parsing error", "unable to read message"... I don't know if is some error in XML provisioning or maybe there is something wrong in kannel parameters in URL.

Please, anyone that can help me?

Thanks for attention!!!

Regards,

Giovanni.