OpenSMPPBox

Omar Khaled

Dears,

I would like to know what is the parameter “our-system-id” refer to as I found the below description, but I still not understand what is referring to:

“Corresponds to SMSC identification transmitted to connected ESMEs”

Thanks in advance for your for your time…

Best Regards,

Omar Khaled Nazeem

Support Team Leader

27 Magdy Salama Street,

Off Autostrad, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.

M + 20 (114) 200-9315

T +202 2516 0004

F +202 2516 0060

www.victorylink.com

.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The content of this document is classified as Victory Link Confidential and Proprietary Information. The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of this (e-mail, document, and information) and not to disclose to any third party without the prior written consent of Victory Link. Recipient will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.

Re: OpenSMPPBox

Stipe Tolj-2
Am 18.04.2017 22:33, schrieb Omar Khaled:
> Dears,
>
> I would like to know what is the parameter *“our-system-id”* refer to as
> I found the below description, but I still not understand what is
> referring to:
>
> *“Corresponds to SMSC identification transmitted to connected ESMEs”*

if refers to the system-id that is returned to the ESME in the
corresponding bind resp PDU.

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org