Kannel is returning Intermediate delivery although intermediate bit is 0

Kannel is returning Intermediate delivery although intermediate bit is 0

Alaa Al Omari
Hello,

I have a client connecting to my smppbox, and he is for the final delivery state as shown in the tcpdump below. but the case is that my kannel is sending two deliver_sm for this submit_sm

  1. One with "Accepted" state
  2. and the second with the final delivery that i got from the operator

Any idea how to disable this intermediate delivery (Accepted) as the client is not asking for it?

966555696176-1.pcap (2K) Download Attachment