Kannel Store increases

vinayak mv
Users,

When we are sending MT SMS about 5 lakhs or more , the kannel store is filled with DLR-MO messages and these messages are routing back to SQLBOX or OPENSMPPBOX at a slow ratio at that time tps is reduced but when i restart the SQLBOX or OPENSMPPBOX the size of the store gets decreases rapidly coz all the DLR are routed back to SQLBOX.Does anyone know this strange behaviour?? And how to overcome this??
--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

Confucius once said,
    "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Leonardo da Vinci once said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Albert Einstein once said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Fwd: Kannel Store increases

vinayak mv