Inbound and Outbound smpp SMS

FERNANDO VILLARROEL
Dear.

I am working a Telecom with public numbers. So my questions if is possible received incoming SMS (SMPP) to fixed numbers like 22222222 and send report delivery to MO. We have smpp conecctions to others telecom

We need to send sms to other mobile operators from smpp and received reports delivery from MT

I am new of kannel and i want know how i can do or if it's possible.

Tell me some basic configs, if it's possible i using opensmppbox for inbound sms and send reports delivery?

I hope you could give tips.
Regards.