How to provide smpp link when running http?

How to provide smpp link when running http?

Loyc Cossou
Happy new year everyone.

I currently have an http api working fine with our applications. But we now need to connect to it via smpp (new requirements of the client).

We are looking to Jasmin SMS and probable tool.

Anyone ever did this? Is Jasmin appropriate for my project? If so, any recommandation apart from reading the documentation  (which is already being done)?

Warm regards.

Re: How to provide smpp link when running http?

Loyc Cossou
Hello,

Any idea for me please?