How to change data_coding when post sms by sqlbox

How to change data_coding when post sms by sqlbox

Dmitry Gorbunov-2
Hello mailing list,

I'm using kannel 1.4.4 and sqlbox 0.7.2.
When post usr encoded text by http url - all goes fine, in bearerbox i see correct data_coding : 8 and all texts receive correct. But when i insert record in send_sms table of MS SQL database i found in bearer box log data_coding: 216
How can i correct this? Is it possible?
I have play around with fiels mclass, coding, charset, alt_dcs - nothing helps. I can get only dcs = 0 or dcs = 232

Regards,
Dmitry