HUGE DRL QUEUE MYSQL STORAGE

christopher kamutumwa
Hello Team

I have  DLRs being queued which seems to be big as below status in Kannel; My query is what causes this? and how can i resolve queue issue? any assistance would be of great help

DLR: received 41, sent 0
DLR: inbound (0.01,0.00,0.01) msg/sec, outbound (0.00,0.00,0.00) msg/sec
DLR: 753643 queued, using mysql storage

Regards,

Chris

RE: HUGE DRL QUEUE MYSQL STORAGE

Robin C
That dlrs are being stored in ur MySQL.. In ur configuration u might have given a table in sms_dlr data table. When we send a message there will be an entry in that table... It will get updated only when we receive d dlr of that message from the operator. Otherwise it will be on that queue only. You can clear that queue by deleting the entry from that table.

Chris

Re: HUGE DRL QUEUE MYSQL STORAGE

christopher kamutumwa
thanks for your response.I would like to know what effects this might have when the DB is that big? and does it mean that its failing to match dlrs from operator. is their a validity period i can put in kannel configuration so that it auto removes sort of a validation period
chris

Chris

RE: HUGE DRL QUEUE MYSQL STORAGE

Robin C
I don't think you can set auto removal.. You have to do it manually.... It is better to clear it for fast dlr receival