Fwd: Reseller panel for Kannel.

Javaid

Hi guys,
I want to know if there is any good web based open source reseller panel for kannel. I checked playsms but it doesn't seem to have reseller option.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Reseller panel for Kannel.

Web Services
Hi Javaid,

if you looking for proper professional solution you need to develop or buy form any developer any pre made solution will not fulfil your all requirements

thanks

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Javaid <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,
I want to know if there is any good web based open source reseller panel for kannel. I checked playsms but it doesn't seem to have reseller option.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Reseller panel for Kannel.

vinayak mv
Hi,

You can buy the panel at http://evoxtel.com for bulk sms, smpp reseller panel with complete managing from front end

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

Confucius once said,
    "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Leonardo da Vinci once said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Albert Einstein once said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Re: Reseller panel for Kannel.

Alaa Al Omari
Hello Javaid,
You can try white label with http://software.unifonic.com
it allows you to have your own domain as reseller with ALL FEATURES you might think about as a reseller.
for more details, please contact Mr. Baker (CCed in this email)
Regards,

Alaa Alomari

Technical Director

T: +962 655 40 555, Ext: 6259

Skype: alaa_alomari

www.unifonic.com

On Jan 19, 2017, at 12:22 PM, Javaid <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,
I want to know if there is any good web based open source reseller panel for kannel. I checked playsms but it doesn't seem to have reseller option.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Reseller panel for Kannel.

Web Services
Hi,

if you looking for an custom development with kannel contact www.jtegroup.net

skype : jtegroup

thanks

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Alaa Al Omari <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Javaid,
You can try white label with http://software.unifonic.com
it allows you to have your own domain as reseller with ALL FEATURES you might think about as a reseller.
for more details, please contact Mr. Baker (CCed in this email)
Regards,

Alaa Alomari

Technical Director

T: +962 655 40 555, Ext: 6259

Skype: alaa_alomari

www.unifonic.com

On Jan 19, 2017, at 12:22 PM, Javaid <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,
I want to know if there is any good web based open source reseller panel for kannel. I checked playsms but it doesn't seem to have reseller option.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Reseller panel for Kannel.

John alero
Dear javid,

We have already made a php or java based sms web panel with integrated kannel on backend to push the SMS via smpp protocol to telco.

Please share your Skypeid so we will show you our panel.

Thanks
John alero