FREE SMPP SERVER

vinayak mv
Dear Users,

VSMPPBOX an SMPP Server is now free to use with the following features

PREPAID/POSTPAID WITH CREDIT/COST SYSTEM
DND FILTERING
SPAM FILTERING
TEMPLATE FILTERING
PREFIX BASED ROUTING
FAKE DLR GENERATION
DATABASE BASED QUEUING

WORKING FLOW

SMSC<---->BEARERBOX<--->VSMPPBOX<----ESME USERS

Download the binary and config file from
http://evoxtel.com/downloads/

NB: For free activation email your server ip to [hidden email]
--

Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

Re: FREE SMPP SERVER

Web Services
Seems nice

how to install vsmppbox ??

thanks

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 10:16 PM, vinayak mv <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Users,

VSMPPBOX an SMPP Server is now free to use with the following features

PREPAID/POSTPAID WITH CREDIT/COST SYSTEM
DND FILTERING
SPAM FILTERING
TEMPLATE FILTERING
PREFIX BASED ROUTING
FAKE DLR GENERATION
DATABASE BASED QUEUING

WORKING FLOW

SMSC<---->BEARERBOX<--->VSMPPBOX<----ESME USERS

Download the binary and config file from
http://evoxtel.com/downloads/

NB: For free activation email your server ip to [hidden email]
--

Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

RE: FREE SMPP SERVER

info.ubichip

Hello,

It looks to have plenty of features, I have some questions :

             - is it based on ksmpp (many field in the conf file are similar) ?

             - on which machine your binary is compiled (I'm not sure all the target server are the same)? if dependant, perhaps the best is to provide the source?

             - where can we find some manuals or tutorial ?

             - what is the need of activation for ip server in case of private network ?

Thanks for your answer

Vinayak

VSMPPBOX an SMPP Server is now free to use with the following features

PREPAID/POSTPAID WITH CREDIT/COST SYSTEM

DND FILTERING

SPAM FILTERING

TEMPLATE FILTERING

PREFIX BASED ROUTING

FAKE DLR GENERATION

DATABASE BASED QUEUING

WORKING FLOW

SMSC<---->BEARERBOX<--->VSMPPBOX<----ESME USERS

Download the binary and config file from
http://evoxtel.com/downloads/

NB: For free activation email your server ip to [hidden email]

--

Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

Confucius once said,
    "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Leonardo da Vinci once said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Albert Einstein once said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

RE: FREE SMPP SERVER

info.ubichip

ok, please let know where it will be release on github, because we couldn't test it on our server because of OS dependance

That look great !