Blocking message to Particular Numbers.

Robin C
Dear Users,

Is it possible to block messages being delivered to particular numbers? If so how can I do that. Please help me.

--

Disclaimer:  This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

7 Switch off as you go |Recycle always | P Print only if absolutely necessary

RE: Blocking message to Particular Numbers.

info.ubichip

Hello,

Please take a look on blacklist feature in the kannel manual.

BR

[...]

   Thanks & Regards,

      Robin C

     Linux System Administrator

ZIN-CRON Bulk Sms, Voice Calls, Long Codes, Short Codes, Software Development, Web & Graphic Designing.

www.zincron.co.in | www. easyhops.co.in | www.equipe.co.in

Corporate Office : Surabhi ,TC 24/614, Door No.64, First floor

Elankam Nagar , Thycaud,

Thiruvananthapuram - 695014, , Kerala, India

Mobile: +919544861010 Phone:  0471 650 0414  | Raise Your Ticket: zincron-ticketing.com

Connect with us @ Facebook | LinkedIn