Blacklist Number

Web Services
Hello All,

am using "Kannel bearerbox version `svn-r5173M'. Build"

i want i can block some numbers to prevent sms delivery from my server using  (kannel blacklist option)  but its don't work i have putted in core group

black-list-receiver = "https://127.0.0.1/black.txt"  or

please help

thanks

Re: Blacklist Number

Web Services
Hi,

Kindly update on this if anyone know about

Thanks

On 12 May 2017 4:21 a.m., "Web Services" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

am using "Kannel bearerbox version `svn-r5173M'. Build"

i want i can block some numbers to prevent sms delivery from my server using  (kannel blacklist option)  but its don't work i have putted in core group

black-list-receiver = "https://127.0.0.1/black.txt"  or

please help

thanks

Re: Blacklist Number

Singularnet
Try in the sendsms-user section.

If you are sending the MT in sqlbox, that directive doesn't work ( at least in the version i tried)

Regards

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 2:44 PM Web Services <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Kindly update on this if anyone know about

Thanks

On 12 May 2017 4:21 a.m., "Web Services" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

am using "Kannel bearerbox version `svn-r5173M'. Build"

i want i can block some numbers to prevent sms delivery from my server using  (kannel blacklist option)  but its don't work i have putted in core group

black-list-receiver = "https://127.0.0.1/black.txt"  or

please help

thanks

Re: Blacklist Number

Web Services
Hi,

Thanks for reply !!!!

But am using kannel with sqlbox so i don't think it"ll works for me

Thanks

thanks