ALLOW MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS TO OPENSMPP

Gorki Alfaro
Hello

I have a question about opensmpp...Is there any way to allow multiple connections to opemsmpp from the same user ( ESME only one time listed in smpplogins) ? By now If I try to do this I received the the message "opensmppbox[] : Multiple login: Disconnect"

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

-Gorki

Re: ALLOW MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS TO OPENSMPP

Gorki Alfaro
Michael

Thanks a lot, it works! Also I usted the variable use-systemid-as-smsboxid  on opensmpp.conf to complete the configuration.

Regards,

Gorki

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:22 AM, Mike Nwaogu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, there is Gorki.
You'll have to create a different system type for the same user.

eg:
username_1 password_1 system_type_1
username_1 password_1 system_type_2

Best Regards,
Michael Nwaogu C

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:58 AM, Gorki Alfaro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

I have a question about opensmpp...Is there any way to allow multiple connections to opemsmpp from the same user ( ESME only one time listed in smpplogins) ? By now If I try to do this I received the the message "opensmppbox[] : Multiple login: Disconnect"

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

-Gorki

Re: ALLOW MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS TO OPENSMPP

Mike Nwaogu
Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Michael Nwaogu C.