A question about kannel.

tammer
Hello,

The question I have in hand is : How does Kannel establishes the country
codes, as where to send the message?

--
Tervitades/Best Wishes,
Gert Tamm

Re: A question about kannel.

tammer

What I have to do if we wanna determine ourself? I mean : Like we wanna give exact info to our client how much the message is gonna cost. But different countires have different price. And we wanna detuct right amount from our client. Do we have to make a PHP script to check the countries?

09.01.2017 13:30 MOSES KARIUKI kirjutas:
I think that will be determined by you SMS center, i.e. the Service carrier e.g. Vodafone

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Gert Tamm <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

The question I have in hand is : How does Kannel establishes the country codes, as where to send the message?

--
Tervitades/Best Wishes,
Gert Tamm
Süsteemiadministraator/System administrator
E-mail: [hidden email]
Direct Messenger OÜ

--
Tervitades/Best Wishes,
Gert Tamm
Süsteemiadministraator/System administrator
E-mail: [hidden email]
Direct Messenger OÜ

Direct Messenger OÜ

Re: A question about kannel.

J.J Makh

Some providers do send costs as part of the response, ofcourse the availability of this depends on your provider.
Use a php script to determine the costs before-hand to avoid a client sending 1000 messages when they have credit for 200.

Kind Regards,

Makhanu Sinja